Dissembling Dennis Marks (AKA dmarks) is obviously upset by my truth-telling about him, as the dumbass often deletes his delusional comments whenever I link to them. Be it here or on other blogs, which I sometimes do when making a point in regards to him lying or saying something hypocritical (which is something that occurs quite frequently).
Obviously Dennis was so embarrassed when I highlight his nuttery (and/or hypocrisy and/or lying) that he has to remove his insane comments out of shame. That, or the paranoid nutter thinks he can claim I "lied" and he never authored the demented and or false comment.
Problem is, when this happens my links go to Dennis comments that say "this comment has been removed by the author". So, even if I save them and restore them after he deletes, or even if I link to the Google cached page, he can claim I "lied" (because Google cache pages are eventually updated with new information. They do not last forever).
That is the reason behind this commentary. I'm NOT going to stop linking to comments by Dennis which prove his his nuttery (and/or hypocrisy and/or lying) simply because he deletes them when I do. Because that is what he wants. He absolutely can not stand that I dare call him out on his nuttery (and/or hypocrisy and/or lying).
It's obviously driving him (even more) crazy. And so I shall continue to do it. And when he deletes I'll restore his comments when I feel it is appropriate. And link to this commentary to explain what is going on. That way, if anyone clicks on a link to a Dennis comment (provided by me in a comment or blog post), they'll know what's going on.
I did not lie, Dennis did. And he deletes to cover up his lies. Although he says he does it "for the amusement factor", but I know that is complete bullroar. In his mind, perhaps he does it "for the amusement factor", but unconsciously he does it to cover up his lies. Or the "amusement factor" is an outright lie and he knows it.
Although, one would think that if he believed what he wrote then why delete it? It does not look good no matter the excuse. It makes him look like a liar... which he is. And perhaps that is why I maintain this blog, because calling out scumbag liars provides amusement FOR ME... and has nothing AT ALL to do with delusions of Dennis that his deleting results in "whines and cries over [him] having done so".
By the way, Dennis, if you should read this... I take deletions as retractions. If you delete I will assume you are admitting what you wrote was wrong and, in deleting your comment, you are admitting this (you were wrong or you lied). Make any excuse you like (that you are deleting for the "amusement factor" or any other BS reason), I do not give a shit. A deletion is an ADMISSION that what you wrote was wrong (and/or a lie) and that you removed/retracted it FOR THAT REASON.
Which, I believe, is a completely rational and reasonable interpretation of such actions.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are not currently being accepted.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.